HeavycannontankHeavycannontank

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Ashe VS Vel'Koz 2 Ashe VS Vel'Koz 2

Absolutely hilarious

Banana Phone Banana Phone

No sound, only animation.

Jazz Factory Jazz Factory

@ ericho i belive the animation you are thinking of is Ultrasound which premied on newgrounds a few years ago, it had seemingly similar robots as in here. As for this animation I enjoyed it but I think it ended short, there could have been more done with the robot factory but then again I realize animating takes time. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Galaxy Siege 3 Galaxy Siege 3

Love the game but it has one major bug, If you die when the boss dies it locks you out of the planet without letting you choose an upgrade for the level. Consider allowing payers to revisit planets please.

klocki klocki

This was amazing, I couldn't make myself stop playing, I'm kinda sad that the levers only got introduced for two levels, I was enjoying playing it and just when i thought i was done there was MORE! I had an itch to play a good puzzle game, and you my good sir, scratched that itch. well done

Super-W-Hack! Super-W-Hack!

The "a" button doesnt do anything, makes it really frustrating to play.

amidos2006 responds:

Did u plug in a controller? Sorry it was adjusted on the NES controller, use X and Z on the keyboard as A and Z

Stars to NY Stars to NY

Please, please, please, make more of these songs, I love the grooveline album and I cant find anything similar to it. I must have more! make a new grooveline album!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Oh my, I don't think I've ever received positivity of this magnitude
I'm considering it, although I've got a lot of other things in the works!
I'm sure I could revisit that side again once I've gotten the others out c:

It Ain't Over Yet It Ain't Over Yet

It has sort of a Japanese sub-feel to it. but played with a funk machine or something like that. Good work.

Startin Somethin Startin Somethin

Nice!, Its been a while since I've heard this quality of funk. I like it.

Beloved Beloved

Noodles, Does this dream happen to be recurring but with different actions? almost as if she was alive? I ask this because I have similar dreams. In any case this is very well done and I hope to see more from you. you also seemed to increase your quality on videos in your last flash. Cheers.

I Want candy I Want candy

I think its hard candy she's looking for. But awww the picture is done so cute. I like it.

NG RUMBLE 2 - Hank NG RUMBLE 2 - Hank

I love it, But NGR2? could you elaborate? All im getting out of that acronym is "new grounds rumble 2" but I can't find anything about that. But i love your artwork. even if the background is blank.

MAKOMEGA responds:

you maybe not will find something because the project are on dipers i'm making the characters design, sprites, stages and the interface of menu and blergh.

for now the history are on prosses but we will try to make something epic, soon the triler