HeavycannontankHeavycannontank

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

All 15 art Reviews

Beloved Beloved

Noodles, Does this dream happen to be recurring but with different actions? almost as if she was alive? I ask this because I have similar dreams. In any case this is very well done and I hope to see more from you. you also seemed to increase your quality on videos in your last flash. Cheers.

I Want candy I Want candy

I think its hard candy she's looking for. But awww the picture is done so cute. I like it.

NG RUMBLE 2 - Hank NG RUMBLE 2 - Hank

I love it, But NGR2? could you elaborate? All im getting out of that acronym is "new grounds rumble 2" but I can't find anything about that. But i love your artwork. even if the background is blank.

MAKOMEGA responds:

you maybe not will find something because the project are on dipers i'm making the characters design, sprites, stages and the interface of menu and blergh.

for now the history are on prosses but we will try to make something epic, soon the triler

Blue Angel - fornax Blue Angel - fornax

mmmm

DAT MASS!!!!!

COOOKIIIEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! COOOKIIIEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

Cookie companies of all affairs beware.
The cookie monster will bankrupt you.

nice twist on the cookie monster

Humanity Humanity

I hate you too... nice art :P

OneCannotExistWithoutTheOther OneCannotExistWithoutTheOther

The first thing i noticed is what you did with the coloring, I know not a lot of people will realize the significance of the way you arranged the primary colors on the face.

i mainly noticed the third eye is yellow instead of blue since yellow is Ego and bonded to magic.
how ever i think the blue and red are on the wrong eyes if you were trying to do this. red is survival and is bonded to nature which is the right side of the brain and blue is sense which is bonded to technology which is the left side of the brain.

The other thing i noticed was the "Star of david" on the chest which is geometrically significant to the flower of life.

and it also has the rule of 3, the rule that the universe is based on a system of 3.

The Wolf and the Fox The Wolf and the Fox

Nice artwork

I see you payed attention to Animal anatomy in which The wolf starts knotting during climax

@ s1eepy They are not two sacks its a Anatomical Product of The Wolf's Body stucture the red sack is a knot that occurs during climax in most canine families.

Lost Lost

Cruel

it looks as if shes been thru hell to some degree.
But good art.

Trongled Trongled

i lol'd

Good art and Funny pun :)