HeavycannontankHeavycannontank

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Galaxy Siege 3 Galaxy Siege 3

Love the game but it has one major bug, If you die when the boss dies it locks you out of the planet without letting you choose an upgrade for the level. Consider allowing payers to revisit planets please.

klocki klocki

This was amazing, I couldn't make myself stop playing, I'm kinda sad that the levers only got introduced for two levels, I was enjoying playing it and just when i thought i was done there was MORE! I had an itch to play a good puzzle game, and you my good sir, scratched that itch. well done

Super-W-Hack! Super-W-Hack!

The "a" button doesnt do anything, makes it really frustrating to play.

amidos2006 responds:

Did u plug in a controller? Sorry it was adjusted on the NES controller, use X and Z on the keyboard as A and Z

Pact Pact

It got annoyingly repetitive as i went, everything I came across i killed in one turn. and the end was very anti-climatic, I was expecting a huge fight not instant death.

Legor 6 Legor 6

A bit simplistic at first but nice original game, would have liked to have more than just 6 variations of pieces though.

shajby responds:

Thank you, I will add more pieces in next Legor games!

GunFox vs. MonsterBoss GunFox vs. MonsterBoss

Im sure you put alot of work into this but not being able to use the mouse ruins the game for me. sorry.

Amber Helix Amber Helix

I played through the entire game, I loved every single thing about it. It's been a while since ive seen any hard work put into a game. I applaud you sir. I would have liked to see more development on the characters though. maybe a second game? anyways I look forwar to seeing more from you.

Make Everyone Okay Make Everyone Okay

I got to level 4 before i stopped, your game has a bug that doesn't allow up or down movement. I like the concept I do, but if you need to make sure all the intended controls are working. I couldn't get past level 4 because it required the up/down controls to work.

0x6a61686e responds:

That's not a bug. :p

Rock Paper Scissor Wizard Rock Paper Scissor Wizard

I like it but you need to alot some time for trap transitions. Dont get me wrong its a great original idea. but the falling trap puzzle for example. the character is already to the next part when you change. I would like to see slightly bigger windows. Other than that 5 stars for creativity

Wowlex responds:

I appreciate the 5 stars- I was going for something creative, so I'm glad you noticed :). You are touching on something that a lot of people mentioned- The fall times and transitions are too short. I'll definitely fix it up for the next version.

Besterest Game Ever Made Besterest Game Ever Made

There is nothing to do. I tried all the actions and the game did not progress in any way shape or form, and there is only one screen. On top of that the graphics look like you don't have much experience with MS. and all caps gets very annoying and is inappropriate. if you want better graphics try using Microsoft word. MS paint takes skill to use which your graphics skills seem to be lacking in.

To: m-bot this review is totally hepful