HeavycannontankHeavycannontank

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Ashe VS Vel'Koz 2 Ashe VS Vel'Koz 2

Absolutely hilarious

Banana Phone Banana Phone

No sound, only animation.

Jazz Factory Jazz Factory

@ ericho i belive the animation you are thinking of is Ultrasound which premied on newgrounds a few years ago, it had seemingly similar robots as in here. As for this animation I enjoyed it but I think it ended short, there could have been more done with the robot factory but then again I realize animating takes time. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Toons These Days: Ep 29 Toons These Days: Ep 29

I wholeheartedly agree

Zombie Zealot Zombie Zealot

This is an interesting take on things. I hope to see more from you.

Harry #1 Trip in the Box Harry #1 Trip in the Box

I started getting it right when he wasn't suprised at anything. An old man came to terms with the fact that he was nearing his time. The penis really didn't have to be in there but over all I liked that you did.

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

I want to see more of this, I really enjoyed the video although it was a bit short. I would have liked to seen an extended version but good job.

The Spirit of Halloween 3 The Spirit of Halloween 3

I liked it, the cheesy jokes, the play on characters, and the animation was great!, but the voice acting leaves something to be desired. Other than that It was enjoyable and I didn't even watch the first two movies.

A Girl In A Room Collab A Girl In A Room Collab

I liked the first litte bit, I thought it was going to be cognitive but then it deteriorates and my brain is just full of what after that. I give you half a score because I enjoyed it. But the non-cognitive parts kinda ruined it for me.

Tombstone Jumping Devil Tombstone Jumping Devil

There is something to be said about this. In some ways humanity has become darker than the darkness that would hunt us, but in others human is better than the darkness. The only thing we have to be afraid of is ourselfs.

Great animation, good work.